girls can be tough to shop for so i’m here to help! below are a few of my favorite things [i’m definitely singing that as i type it]. you can find items at every price point and truly cannot go wrong with any of these! so browse below and find the perfect gift for whoever may still be on your list.View Post
- fit bit | i purchased one of these for david last year and he still wears it every single day! there are some newer ones out that look SO COOL, but there are a variety all in different price ranges to choose from as well.
2. wireless bose ear buds | this is another david approved gift. he actually asked for these specifically, and i borrow them whenever i can. these are great for the active guy! running without a headphone cord bouncing on your neck makes the run so much more enjoyable!
3. google home | the thing you never knew you needed! it’s a fun gadget and for those that grew up with disney’s movie, smart house, you’ll appreciate it that much more!
4. grill set | we registered for these and they’re a huge hit. this is a perfect gift for the grill master!View Post
holiday gift guides are here! below are all my favorite stocking stuffers and gifts under $25
shop the post
- one line a day book | perfect for the nostalgic friend! i’ve been keeping one of these for a number of years now and absolutely love it! i wish i could get everyone i know one of these!
- monogrammed agate coasters | these beauties are perfect for the hostess with the mostess!
- sleep mask | this lavender infused sleep mask is perfect for the traveler, or the girl who loves some good self-care!
- laniege lip sleep mask | this is another favorite and daily staple of mine. anyone who receives this amazingness will be eternally grateful!
- one question a day for you and me book | this is perfect for your newlywed friends!
- rose quartz roller | a great gift for moms and/ or sister-in-laws! View Post
i can’t believe it took me this long to share this dress because it is hands down one of my favorites! also, i don’t think you can beat the price on it!!
i wore this on the rainy streets of new york and felt like a million bucks the whole time. honestly, i forgot it was even raining! i was reminded after a stranger kindly shook off their umbrella a little too close, right before entering the coffee shop right next to me. good ole new york.
somehow that little incident didn’t phase me, i fell in love with the city and am still on the campaign train to move there next.
“this post has been sponsored by American Greetings. all thoughts and opinions are my own.”
Veteran’s Day is a day that holds special meaning for me. it’s a day to celebrate those that risk their lives so we can live freely. so, when i get the chance to thank a veteran, i take it. when i get the chance to make them feel special on a day honoring them, i take it.
as an army wife, i feel like i get to glimpse into a whole new world called military life where they speak a foreign language called acronyms. i’ll be honest, half the time [okay, most of the time], i have no idea what is going on or what most things actually mean. but i do understand the long hours, the hard work, the dedication and the sacrifice.
and i do understand there are many acronyms that i am very thankful for, like AAFES Exchange, who lives up to their mission which includes, “where you go we go…” even when overseas,i can have a little piece of home and shop for both everyday and specialty items.