the sephora sale is here! today is the last day, so if you have been putting it off, shop it now before it’s gone! i always like to stock up on a few staples. the above are my top 10 items to shop from the sale. all are items i’ve used for years, or purchased recently and have fallen in love with + one product i’ve been wanting to try!
1. dry shampoo is a staple in my hair care routine. tip* be sure to add dry shampoo before your hair gets greasy. for example, if you know your hair gets greasy by day two, be sure to apply at the end of day one to keep your hair fresher, longer. i was so excited when sephora picked up amika because it is one of my favorites!! the smell is great and best of all, it magically makes your hair actually feel clean again. one of my biggest pet peeves is dry shampoo that makes your hair feel even more gross than it did to begin with. this was my first product to stock up on, because my current bottle is just about empty! they also have a dry conditioner (you read that right!) that i love just as much. my hair tends to get dry at the ends after i’ve gone a day, or two.. or three without washing it. the dry conditioner brings life back and makes it feel and look great again! i also added the anti-humidity spray to my cart to give that one a whirl. i’ll let ya know what i think!
2. i have been waiting to try skii for a while now. people are raving about this skin care product, so naturally i wanted to see what all the hype is about. it’s more of an investment, so i was hesitant at first, but now that it’s on sale… come to mamma!
3. my third product is the original beauty blender. i’ll admit to refilling my beauty blender with cheap knock-offs, but i can always tell the difference. the original blender does a much better job of blending the make up evenly for a much more polished and flawless look. some of the knock off do a lot more smudging than they do blending. it works for some, but for me i can always tell a difference. that doesn’t stop me from continuing to try to find a lesser priced one that works, but while the original is on sale, i’m snagging two!
4. this make up forever foundation is my go-to. i’ve been wearing it for a couple of years now. i’ve tried a few others in between, but always go back. i love how lightweight it is, yet still provides a great amount of coverage. they also have the absolute best color selection i’ve ever seen.
5. & 10. i’m combining these two because they go together like peanut butter and jelly. start with the lancome primer for extra length and thickness to your lashes, then top it with hypnose drama for va va voom lashes! i have a few mascara favorites, but this combo is definitely at the very top of the list.
6. i just recently started using this two faced primer, well i actually just recently started using primer. now, i’m hooked. i stayed away from it because who wants one more step in their morning routine?! and to be honest i can’t handle my face feeling like it has a lot of make up on it. i’ll run to the bathroom and wipe it off within 15 minutes. the heavy feeling is just not for me. this however has become the first step in my make up routine and i am loving it. it’s lightweight and keeps everything looking fresh, especially a must for hot summer days!
7. okay if you get one thing, get this t3 blow dryer. this is the hair dryer i was gushing about on insta-stories. i don’t know how it does it, but it dries my hair so fast and makes it feel softer. magic? perhaps.
8. if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. i am still a huge fan of moroccan oil. my hair lovesss it and i love how my hair looks with it.
9. i’ve tried a number of eye lash serums and i have to say that i love grande lash md. i know these don’t work for everyone, but for me this product added such a beautiful thickness to my lashes and had them growing like weeds! one bottle lasts about 3 months, and is well worth it.
10. see #5
shop other sephora sale favorites here
xoxo | jasmine